Monday, July 30, 2012

C'est Magnifique Full Kit Reveal!!

Good evening friends :)- I'm back safe and sound from my vacation and I'm SO glad to be home!! We had a great visit, but it's always nice to get back into the flow of the usual day-to-day routine...had a lot of catching up to do and even more yet to get done before bed, so I'm going to have to keep this short and sweet! All I will say is I really miss the SW Minnesota gardening- will be canning sweet corn and salsa tomorrow with gorgeous fresh produce straight from the farm :). I MISS that!! So it's nice to be at it again...

Anyways, I'm here to finally share with you the full reveal of the main August kit at C'est Magnifique!

"A Vintage Summer"
Maja Design/Sweden
Image

Image

Image

Image
Image 
This is just one stunning kit!! They are available for purchase in the C'est Magnifique store HERE. But don't hesitate- they won't last!!

Thanks so much for stopping by here- I'm really looking forward to dragging out my scrap supplies and getting something done- hopefully tomorrow. I hope you're well and can't wait to start getting caught up on what everyone has been doing this past week! :D

5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Hope the cooking goes well - reminds me of when I was a kid & we'd go into Grandpa's pea paddock once the mechanical harvesters had been through [a pile of us adults & kids] & get the peas it had missed...then head home with sacks full of peas that we'd shell, then Mum would blanche & freeze them...& we'd have aching bellies from eating them all day!!!! Bet it smells GOOD in your kitchen when you're cooking up:):):)
Neat scrap kit, too:):):)

Lizzyc said...

what a beautiful kit, and I look forward to seeing you wave your magic with it!! enjoy your fresh produce, it is always the best straight from the farm!

Ella Swan said...

Beautiful reveal and amazing giveaway! So glad you had a great trip and hope the kids are all on the mend :)

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Hi Erin! I just got back from vacation too and I have SOOO many blogs to visit and say hi..pfff!!! But I really can't wait to get some inspiration and start scrapping again!!
So, see you around!!!
Hugsss!!!
xxx

Rebecca Mosher said...

This kit is gorgeous, so many elements that I would love to get my hands on! Can't wait to see what you create with it :)