Wednesday, December 18, 2013

"Princess Face": Prima Marketing Trend Watch

Hello again! I'm back today with a layout created for Prima Marketing, focusing on the gold/champagne trend we've been seeing :) I must say, I LOVE this trend and it was a true joy putting together this layout.

"Princess Face"
I'm well aware that this silly photo of my daughter does not exactly represent a lady-like princess. But when I asked her to give me her best "princess face", this is what I got. Gotta love her ;). 

 Champagne and gold colors go beautifully with pastel pink and blue, which is what I combined here on my layout. I'm in love with gold at the moment, and being able to sprinkle some gold glitter throughout was way too much fun.

 To apply glitter to the flowers, I squeezed a drop of Glossy Accents onto my fingertip, sprinkled glitter on top, and then rubbed it along the flower petals. Worked like a charm!


Products Used:
 843212 Pixie Glen Collection "Devon"
844363 Almanac Collection 6"x6" Paper Stack
562915 Canvas Alphabet Stickers- Divine
563264 Tiny Alphabet Stickers- Divine
569990 Ingvild Bolme- Resin Feathers
570972 Bellas Brown
562670 Au Naturale
549053- Sugar Blooms Collection Sparkle
566647 Avante Cedar
565763 Frost Mini Sachet

Have you seen the sneaks of some of the new CHA collections from Prima? They're revealing a peek of one each day this week- so head on over to the Prima blog and check them out for yourself!

Have a great day :)

13 comments:

Romy said...

Oh, this is such a gorgeous and warm lay-out! The gold touches are simply fabulous!

Lizzyc said...

This is stunning, love the glitter and gold and the whole layout is gorgeous.. love that photo too.. Have a wonderful season of Christmas!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful combination of colors. Gorgeous page.

Unknown said...

I just love this layout Erin, such a beautiful piece of art. I bet it's spectacular to look at in real life.

sandi said...

Wow! This is STUNNING!!!!!! All the embellies and design together is wonderful!

sandi said...

Wow! This is STUNNING!!!!!! All the embellies and design together is wonderful!

Keren Tamir said...

I thought this is really stunning when I saw it on the Prima blog.

Carole Wright said...

wow stunning indeed, and such a cute photo, love it all.

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful and elegant! Love how the gold sparkles!

Unknown said...

Erin You make me drunk Lol!! Because of the color so champagne !! Love it !1 Very new and very cool
http://shimmerlyscrappy.blogspot.com/

Denise van Deventer said...

Such a beautiful page Erin! I love how you cluster your blooms etc and love the soft details and sweet photo! Gorgeous! ;-)

Giorgia Rossini said...

Erin, I love all your works!

Solange Barreto said...

Obrigada por fazer parte da minha vida este ano, me incentivando, me colocando pra cima, me inspirando.
Sua presença em meu blog teve um significado muito especial.
Desculpe o recadinho, mesmo copiando e colando pois o tempo está curtinho, coloquei meu carinho, minha gratidão, minha amizade.
Feliz Natal.