Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Webster's Pages: New Year New You {an Inspirational Tool}

Good morning! Over on the Webster's Pages blog today we're featuring the New Year New You collection, which is simply perfect for this time of year! Many people are starting to think of their New Years Resolutions- their goals, dreams, and taking a fresh start with a brand new year. For me, I'm always looking for new ways to get organized, so when I started looking at this collection and embarking upon a project, I came up with a great {and SIMPLE!} idea. 

"Mini Keychain Calendar"


Like I said, SO easy! Just cut apart the "Resolutions" paper {it has all 12 months on it}, hole punch in one corner, add a ring and you're set! You can choose to decorate the cover or leave it as-is. Handy, cute, and way more fun than those gas station ones ;)

Products Used:


Thank-you for stopping in quick today :).

I find myself once again apologizing for not being very active lately or getting around to your blogs. I hope you know I'm seeing your work- mostly on Facebook. I've had to make some decisions on cutting back {to be announced} to help reduce my workload and help me better balance my creative career with my personal life. I have accepted the fact that life is not slowing down, nor will it- as I had been hopeful. It simply changes- from one form of busy to another ;). I hope you understand. 

See you again tomorrow!
xErin

10 comments:

Laurie said...

really cute idea Erin, love the spring like colors :) very pretty!

sandi said...

This is sooooooooooo sweet! <3!

Romy said...

It turned out totally fabulous! That beautiful cameo makes such a lovely finishing touch!

Patty O'Malley said...

Great idea and pretty, too!

Staci said...

Wonderful! TFS!

Lizzyc said...

Hi..Your calendar key chain looks wonderful.. really cute.. and yes life does just go from one kind of busy to another.. take care and Merry Christmas!

Lizzy Hill said...

Yup, gotta balance that life as best you know how & prioritise, too....so good on you for doing just that & this is such a CLEVER wee project. TFS:):):)

Denise van Deventer said...

A really neat idea! ;-)

Denise van Deventer said...

A really neat idea! ;-)

B. A. said...

Hi! So, I've gotten so weary after more than seven hours of looking for a keychain calendar like the one I finally saw on ur blog. I really wish and hope you have a 2015 calendar available please.
And if so, how does one get it, please?

For a person who has issues with organization, and keeping oriented to time, I think something like this is very necessary. I saw a girl with something very close to it, though completely plastic, rather than paper. Admired it, but couldn't ask her how she got it, to avoid embarrassing her; however, hoping to turn to Internet to find something close to it very easily meant I was lying to myself, ha!

So I'm glad I finally found this! Only that I wish each piece could be plastic, rather than paper; plus, I'm keeping my hope really high that 2015 is also available.

Really hoping to receive a reply, please.
Thanks!

B.